What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
1 on 1 coaching with 6 figure internet marketing guru John Chow
- Long-time IM celebrity finally reveals how he established himself in the online world
- Ranked number 1 in the list of the Top 50 Canadian Internet Marketing Blogs.
- He shows you how he took his site from zero to $200,000 in one month
- His site attracts over 200,000 active daily readers
- Best part? He only works 2 hours a day… TOPS!
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. IM John Chow scores 94.95/100 which is truly great – the quantities that this product is selling in would mean that it’s a quality offering.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://imjohnchow.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: imjohnchow.com you’ll also be taken through to imjohnchow.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)